Twi-Mobile has a new home on Wordpress.com!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://twimobile.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

iPhone Wallpapers Archive (updated July 15)

This is the collection of Twilight wallpapers for the iPhone I've amassed. This is by no means an exhaustive list so if you have some favourites you'd like to tell me about send me an email at twicupcake(at)gmail.com to let me know.

I'll be adding to this list daily so Subscribe or Follow Me to get updates sent to you.

For a tutorial on How To Put Wallpapers on Your iPhone or iPod touch click here.

Updated July 15

The talented MissAmyJoon has posted more iPhone wallpapers on her tumblr blog.


My Favourites
(Click them to go to her blog for download) 








Updated July 9
made by DreamySim1
.
As always click on the images to be taken to her links for download.
Enjoy!

Click here to see the whole set
iRobs #9 May 31, 2010
My favourites





Next set

iRobs #10 June 2/2010

My favourites




iRobward Eclipse


Final set

iRobs #11 June 28/2010
My favourites




Updated May 31
made by me




Updated May 20

Official Bella Eclipse from Summit


Updated May 17th
by DreamySim1 on her tumblr (check out over 50 iRobs at the bottom)





Updated May 6
by me (TwilightCupcake)

Super basic.







Updated April 24th
by MissAmyJoon
at http://missamyjoon1.wordpress.com/

Check out her blog for beautiful desktop backgrounds and these iPhone wallpapers.











by Dreamysim1
at http://dreamysim1.wordpress.com/

Check out her deskRobs and iRobs (I absolutely love that she coined the term iRobs!)

To date Dreamysim1 has made almost 50 iRobs here are a few of my favourites from each of her collections:

ifaceRobs (Nov 2009)

Click to see the ifaceRob set
My favourites:




iRobs Set 2 (Dec 2009)

Click to see iRobs Set 2
My favourites




iRobs Xmas Set (Dec 2009)

Click to see iRobs Xmas Set
My favourites




iRobs Set 4 (Dec 2009)

Click to see iRobs Set 4
My favourites


Random Acts of Rob special

iRobs Set 5 (Dec 2009)

Click to see iRobs Set 5
My favourites

iCityRob has matching deskRob here



Click to see iRobs Remember Me Special
My favourites




iRobs Set 7 (Jan 2009)

Click to see iRobs Set 7
My favourites




Bel Ami iRobs (April 2009)

Click to see Bel Ami iRobs
My favourites



Okay, that should keep your iPhone pretty for a few days, don't you think?

from www.zedge.net

This site has so many backgrounds it will leave you reeling. I have posted the ones for other phones in the Mobile Wallpapers Archive. None of the wallpapers below are my creations - you can see the talented artists who made them when you click on the picture and go to their zedge page.

To download:
From your PC or Mac just click on the wallpaper you like and it will take you to the webpage for download.
If you are on your mobile you can directly download Zedge backgrounds to your phone by going to m.zedge.net/zcode and then entering the zCode that is listed for the item you like.  




Uploaded April 26 - Robsten (I've included the zCode to use at m.zedge.net/zcode from your mobile or you can click the picture to download to your PC or Mac):



zCode 14117513
zCode 12659565
zCode lovesaga

Let us know what you think and don't forget to leave our talented artists some love in the comments.

1 comment:

Dangrdafne said...

If I had an iPhone I would have every single one of these for it but alas I am still in the dark ages. Gorgeous work here, just gorgeous! Thank you all for doing this.