Twi-Mobile has a new home on Wordpress.com!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://twimobile.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mofuse Blogs Back Online

Hey everyone,

Well all free mofuse blogs are back online now. This quirk had me worried that it might happen again while I'm away in Italy in June.

So being the type A person I made a Mofuse Premium blog where you can all redirect your mobile links just in case the free ones you all have go down.

If it ever happens again that you notice your mobile site doesn't work, then redirect to

http://twimobile.prohost.mobi/

Which looks like this


Your followers will be able to see a mobile version of your blog instead of getting a "file not found" message.

Any questions let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Idea! Thanks for doing this! Your the bestest!
xoxo

TM~

Nessa Lomiva said...

What the hell is wrong with me? First, I didn't even realize you had this blog, second, I've no idea what you're talking about, lol. I notice my mobile site is not working... so what do I do now?

twilightcupcake said...

Jelena - the mofuse blogs were offline for a bit so your mobile blog would have been affected. It seems to work now. If it happens again just change your link to the one I listed until your mobile blog seems to work again and then change it back.